Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 question...10 answers...

I was going through my list of blogs (I start my day with this) and came across this concept. one such blog is of Gina 's(who is into crochet; I just love the name of her blog - monkeybabies ;) interesting isn't it?) and immediately asked her if I can share this with you guys. She was delighted with the idea!

So here is my list of 10 question and 10 answers...
What is your first name? Sapna
What is your favorite tatting equipment? Handmade wooden shuttles and the sing song ceramic shuttles from Ladyshuttlemaker
What is your favorite thread? HDT
What was the first thing you made with tatting? A lace edging
What is your favorite color? Sea green
Favorite handmade gift you have received? Hand Painted Kerchiefs!
Dream project? Table Runner
Favorite notion? Tatted Jewelry
What will you Tat next? Maybe a large Doily
One word to describe your craft. Tatting!
Main inspiration to craft -My Sister-in-law!

There is no tagging here but all for you please do this because this is a very good source for people who want to gift you ;) that way they know what to send! Just kidding!!!
But on a serious note - try it girls! its fun...

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm not sure if I'll do this one or not, but it sure was fun learning more about you!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

This is a very fun post! I want to learn more...hee hee