I am sorry but you guys just have to bear with me… yet again!
Sometime back Gina tagged me to share 6 unimportant things about myself based on these rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry – have done this in my previous post already.
Frankly speaking I just cannot differentiate between important as well as unimportant things about myself. Let me just jolt down some of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me – I simply put those down as unimportant as I just don’t want to even think about the dim-witted things I have done in the past.
Here goes the list
1. I hate washing cloths – have conveniently transferred that responsibility to the husband.
2. I am a total Gadget freak – I just love to buy new gadgets time and again.
3. I just cannot sleep straight; it just has to be cuddled and on the side ;-)… I have tried many times but it is an impossible task at least to me!
4. When I was young I was under the notion that the sun sets into the sea (ya right!). I was so sure of it that I put a bet to my sis saying I was true… I Ahem still haven’t cleared my dues. :-)
5.While I began walking I used to be so restless that once I walking the whole street ditch. I was apparently missing for an hour or so and when they did find me I was still crawling my way to the other end of the ditch. It took a week for my mother to remove the stink on me… (Yuck!)
6. I used to have my hair really short till my 10th grade. Once in the theatre loo the cleaner lady mistook me to a boy that was extremely embarrassing as there were women in the loo as well. I really had a tough time explaining my gender to her.
So here it is - some very embarrassing situations I’ve been in the past. Whatever it was now thinking back “It was Funny” :-)
As I have said earlier I won’t be linking anyone in this, so my tatting friends don’t fret, but if you gladly want to post more then we are all anxious to learn what you have to say.
All about Keto! - That's the buzzword in diet nowadays - "Keto". And I've been part of this journey for the last 14 weeks. You must be wondering I drop in here out of nowher...
2 days ago