Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cornelia

Ok... I admit I was tempted, but it wasn't my fault - Diane forced me into doing this... Her version with Citrus Lemon is far better and brighter than mine.

I made this with Yarnplayer's "Tourmaline" using my newest shuttle from David Reed Smith.


I should say my picture does not do justice to this thread and I totally understand why Clyde calls this as his fav. Such earthy shades!

Of late I have been busy finishing Nancy Drew series that I forgot to give time to Tatting... I read Nancy Drew so much that my brain is full of her...:-0 now I need a break from her!!!

I have a few projects in mind again falling into temptation... any guesses to what they may be?... :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the doily is beautiful and the shuttle is gorgeous. Don't you just love David Reed Smith shuttles.

Gina said...

Oh, I loved Nancy Drew when I was a girl. That probably inspired my love of mysteries, especially Agatha Christy mysteries later on.

Can you photograph your doily on a white cloth? I think it will make the thread stand out better. Looks lovely!

:-) Gina

Tattycat said...

Cornelia is beautiful is Yarnplayer's Tourmaline. You did a great job!

Unknown said...

I love this pattern in the tourmaline dream! It's a DREAM! So lovely, you really don't have to try to downplay it's beauty as it just shines right through your words.