Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beatrice

There...It's finally finished!

I made this using Yarnplayer's "Lola"... I took more pictures just to show you how the color unfolds. Very pretty and a beautiful doily, at the rate I am making them looks like my every corner at home is going to get filled.

Gina suggested in my last post here that I retake the picture of Cornelia on a white background again to show you the color of the thread. So here it is. Isn't it nice and earthy?
I haven't decided on my next project yet - I guess it is time I revisit my tatting books. Any suggestions???

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

You do beautiful work!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Wow! These are beautiful doilies. Great job on both of them! I love the HDT's you chose!

Unknown said...

They are both very beautiful! You did a great job on both of them. Yes the last doily does have earthy colors. I love Yarnplayer's Lola. It's such a lovely colorway.

Tatskool said...

Lovely, lovely, doilies, gorgeous HDT's they make such a difference.
Have you done Eleanora yet?

Tattycat said...

The doilies are beautiful. You are doing lovely work.

Sapna said...

Thanks Bonnie and Laura. You are very very Kind.

Thanks Sherry, I am going to start my next one with your HDT.

Iam glad you agree with me Tattingchic, Lola is so very lilac!

WOW pamela, you made my job easy! Eleanora it is.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

So very beautiful! I just finished pinning out Cornelia... pictures soon! Eleonora is next on my list!