Thursday, December 6, 2007

Long absence

I know I have been neglecting this corner for a long time now... well blame it all on my laziness as well as work, well former being more of the reason.

Last week to be more precise 1st Dec 2007, Sunil (Husband) & I celebrated our first wedding anniversary... seemed like only yesterday since our wedlock and so soon a year flew by... Oh boy how fast time flies...

I have only neglected posting but not tatting. I have been tatting and crocheting as well. I did crochet two hats - both for my husband which I still need to take snapshots of.

Tatting includes this necklace set, which I can proudly claim to be my design... well not quite though, the Pendent is from my previous posting - Motif No.24 , I had no clue as to what to do with it and thought of this. Later I just matched it with ear rings.

This is what I could tat up. So there you go... I am just excited that I could finally tat Jewelery and thrilled how this turned out.
I still have lots to share but I am just waiting to take photos of all that some kind people have presented me and dying to show it to the world.

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty... and your own creation! Great job!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Welcome back Sapna! Your jewelry is lovely lovely! And a big congratulations on your first wedding anniversary!

Marty said...

Oh, that's really lovely, Sapna! I like the colors especially well.

Iris Niebach said...

You are really talented, this necklace and earrings are beautiful.
Iris

Sapna said...

Thank You all so much. I dint know what else to use the pendant for, thought of this. Thank God it turned out perfect.

Tattycat said...

Welcome back! I have missed you. Your jewelry is very pretty and I love the colors. You are doing a great job. Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary! My 15th is coming up in March and they do fly by.