Saturday, December 29, 2007

Iris Niebach Special

I absolutely have no excuse for neglecting my blog this time but humphhhh....

I had so much to share but laziness takes over so fast. So this time I just made up my mind to show all that I have been hiding so far.

So hear you go... Iris had written to me sometime back volunteering to send me a few of her books, and am spellbound, I have no words for the kindest gestures that I have received after entering this tatting forum.
Each person is special and they undoubtedly shower me all the love they can in their own special way, not forgetting to mention what great friendship I share with all of them.

I love you all so much!

I made a small motif from one of her books.
Isn't this beautiful.... This is my favourite.

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

This is beautiful! I love Iris's designs... I just haven't finished one yet!