Thursday, October 11, 2007

Motif #15

Motif No.15


My First Ear rings...

Inspired by Yarnplayer's and a few other fellow tatters Tatted Jewelery, I thought of tatting Jewelery myself; amongst other things ofcourse.

This was done accidently while trying to make a Rosette and thought it would be a good idea to make earrings out of it instead... and that's what I did.

This is probably initial steps taken by me towards making tatted Jewelery and I am thinking of undertaking a few more projects in future including learning to use beads with my tatting.

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! If I could wear earrings, I'd probably be inspired to make them too. Imagine all the compliments you will receive!

Marilee Rockley said...

These are so cute!

Sapna said...

Thanks Marilee, Your thread is the trick ;)

Sapna said...

Thanks Diane, I did get compliments yesterday when I wore it to work... Everybody liked it esp cos it was handmade!