Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bookmarks Bookmarks and more Bookmarks

These are my last workings!




I made four bookmarks last week mainly as gifts. Out of the three identical (same patterned one); I presented one to my sister in law(Blue); one to a very good friend (Green) and the pink one I plan to ship it to the US for another friend. Thanks to Susanne for the pattern - it is one amongst my best work.

The Last one - Blue bookmark is my personal one, which i used to make a saree lace and one of my friend suggested that it would be great as a bookmark pattern. I thought I’ll try that as well and definitely wasn’t at all disappointing. I gave that one to my Father in Law.


Tatting can bring so much joy to people to really enjoy the art of crafting! and I am sure I am not the only one vouching for that.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

They are so lovely.
Very well done.
Greetings from Susanne